ADVS Safety Requirements
Utah State University is committed to creating a safe environment and a culture of institution safety, and develops and implements safety and health programs consistent with the best practices for activities and institutions of this type. (excerpt Policy 337.1)
The Animal, Dairy, and Veterinary Science department is dedicated to ensuring the compliance and information is available to all individuals in the department. If you questions or concerns about safety at any time please contact the department office at 435-797-2162.
- USU Environmental Health and Safety website
- Initial Lab Safety Training is required prior to working in any lab. EHS Training Registration
- Lab Safety Refreshers are required yearly
- USU Administrative Safety and Health Policy
- Everyone is required to read the Policy (337.1), all Provisions (337.2: 2.1-2.5), and the applicable portion of Responsibility (337.3: Role)
- Complete the following form to acknowledge the understanding of safety guidelines in Policy 337 and agreement to those guidelines and to reporting procedures. Complete Qualtric agreement below.
- Utah State University Parking and Transportation Services
The following form should be used to report incidents where no injury or property damage occurred:
Fill out the Workers’ Compensation form below to report an accident(s) that resulted in an injury:
Fill out the form below to report an accident(s) for any individual that resulted in an injury at USU:
Incident Injury Report Submission