Lot 7 | USU FRENCHMANSTOPHIT 2016 AQHA Bay Stud Colt
FRENCHMANS GUY X MS JESSIE PERRY by MR JESS PERRY
The 2017 horse auction has closed. Details for the 2018 auction will be posted in Spring of 2018.
“Hollister” was born at Utah State University, and is part of the yearling fitting and handling course. He has been handled on a regular basis and is proficient at tying, lunging, loading and stands quiet for the farrier. Hollister is a promising prospect and is Future Fortunes nominated. He is kind, willing to learn and very athletic with a beautiful long stride. He currently stands 13 hands, with plenty more growing to do, his dam and sire both stand 15+ hands.
Hollister is an own son of the famous Frenchmans Guy (sired by all-around performance sire Sun Frost). Frenchmans Guy is a top WPRA, PRCA Badlands Circuit and Barrel Futurity/Derby competitor and has progeny earnings exceeding $10 million dollars. His top selling yearling stallion in 2016 sold for $43,000. Hollister's dam, Ms Jessie Perry, is sired by Mr Jess Perry who has sired earners of over $50 million dollars.
50% of the nation’s top futurity horses have Frenchmans Guyblood close-up in their pedigree and Hollister is a direct son! You don’t want to miss out on this amazing stud colt! Radiographs available upon request.
PEDIGREE HIGHLIGHTS View Full Pedigree
SIRE - Frenchmans Guy
(SunFrost X Frenchmans Lady)
- The decades #1 leading living sire
- Progeny earnings exceeding $10 million dollars
- 7 time Future Fortunes leading sire
- Top WPRA, PRCA Badlands Circuit and Barrel Futurity/Derby competitor/money earner
- Finals qualifier PRCA Badlands Circuit and South Dakota Rodeo Association
- Northwest Rodeo Cowboys Association Reserve Champion
DAM - Ms Jessie Perry
(Mr Jess Perry X Ms Panama Gold)
Mr Jess Perry
(Streakin La Jolla X Scoopie Fein)
- Earner of $687,184 -SI 113
- [G1] Winning Stallion
- One of ONLY 3 stallions in AQHA history to sire earners of over $50 million dollars
- Sire of #1 High Seller JESS SIGNIFICANT at the 2015 Heritage Place Winter Mixed Sale $250,000
- AQHA #1 Leading Broodmare Sire of 2013-2014 - 2015-2016